On November 11, 2016 twelve (12) artists will be chosen from the full roster of submissions and invited via email to participate. Art must be received in New Orleans by December 01, 2016 for the exhibition, framed professionally, wired and ready for hanging.
All entrants, by virtue of their submissions, are attesting that the images submitted are their own work, with no copyright infringement. Entrants agree to indemnify International House and PhotoNOLA from any liability associated with any such infringement of rights that might surface during the jurying or displaying of any image. By submitting, one grant International House and PhotoNOLA the right to use his | her image(s) in promoting MAGDALENA.
Should one’s award notification, prize or artwork be returned as undeliverable, we will not resend the notice, whether by the same or another method, research one’s address or make further attempts at delivery, and that or those submission (s) will then be deemed ineligible. Please carefully enter contact information.
International House will remit purchase awards at the ceremony. All sales will be made through Square. International House will retain a 30% commission. The remaining 70% will be transferred to the artist through PAYPAL. If one does not have a PAYPAL account, please contact us to establish an alternative payment method.